Re: [edlug] Ubuntu in Scots

Hey look some people are working on a Klingon translation too.

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/dapper/+lang/tlh

On 02/03/07, Dan Shearer <dan@xxx.xxx.xxx> wrote:

Since I don't have much choice around here I'm learning to listen to Scots (wi' ma lugs) and I can read it near enough. Even so it was a little disconcerting to find Alan Rae from Scotlug who is translating Ubuntu into Scots: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/dapper/+lang/sco . I'll be thinking it's a language next.

Peter George
Net Resources Ltd 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL, UK
T: +44 (0)131 477 7127 F: +44 (0)131 477 7126
http://www.netresources.co.uk