Re: [edlug] Ubuntu in Scots

Hi,

Dan Shearer wrote:
Since I don't have much choice around here I'm learning to listen to
Scots (wi' ma lugs) and I can read it near enough. Even so it was a
little disconcerting to find Alan Rae from Scotlug who is translating
Ubuntu into Scots: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/dapper/+lang/sco . I'll
be thinking it's a language next.

I remember reading Jonathan Riddell (who I believe reads this list...?) had a problem like that once: http://scots.jriddell.org/ (in the questions section).

On a related note, I was thinking of trying to kick some people into helping me translate Ubuntu into Gaelic, which I'm currently learning. Though Firefox would be a good start, seeing as I spend about 80% of my time in there.