Re: [edlug] Holyrood Tavern

Hi,

Teeth and I are looking at alternatives right now. We'll let you know.

However if anyone has any suggestions please let us know.

Yours
Faye

Stephen Quinney wrote:

I went past the Holyrood Tavern yesterday and noticed there is now a sign outside the door thanking people for their custom and saying that it has ceased trading. So, do we want to make the Auld Hoose the permanent venue for edlug meetings now?

Cheers,

Stephen

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org