[edlug] Mailing List

I have subscribed to the EdLUG mailing list as I am, with my family, trying
to move to Scotland, the differences in the legal systemsmake buying a
house in Scotland whilst selling one in England a little complicated. I
have therefore joined a number of LUG'sover the broadspan of the parts of
Scotland we are considering moving to. Introduction ends.

Is it possible tohave the EdLUG List delivered as a daily digest? I'm just
not used to to trying to follow a stream of separate posts. Other lists I
am subscribed to seem to have a Majordomo web page where one can set one's
options, I may be a little dim but at the moment I can't seem to find it.
--
J.R. Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566   http://counter.li.org/