Re: [edlug] PHP

On 11 Mar 2007, at 19:57, William Hamilton wrote:

Well everything was working fine until I tried to install Gallery2 on
a site.  The index.php file is output instead of being run.

If you make a blank page with a call to phpinfo(), is it parsed or send
as just text?

It just sends the text content of my test file.

I'm very confused by this. At least one site works and is using the exact same settings in its <VirtualHost> section in httpd.conf. Strange that one works and one doesn't.

r.