Re: [edlug] Broadband Internet Suppliers

I use Tiscali 8Mb broadbandalong with and Anytime call package - excellent package. I work from home so it is essential that I have a good quality link. Qualitty is very good apart from frequent dropouts between 17:30 and 23:30 every single day. Tiscali are turning themselves inside-out to find the problem, so I would rate Customer Service as excellent as well.

Alan Frost

andrew Neil Ramage wrote:

I'm also having trouble with Virgin.  Seems like every time they change my IP addy from them, I lose internet connectivity.  Turning everything off and on fixer it, though.

Andrew Williams wrote:

OK, so it is an age old debate I know but the landscape is forever changing.

Currrently I am with Blueyonder / Virgin Media and I have found of late their internet to be rather unreliable.

I am looking for an alternative that has no download limits and a good solid, reasonable speed connection.

Any recommendations at this time?

Andy