Re: [edlug] Holyrood Tavern

Hello,

Where are we up to with this move and meeting reformat then?

See: http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/EdlugMeetings

- Have we identified and booked a new meeting venue that is suitable for talks?
- What's the initial speaker lineup? Evening format.
- Which pub will luggers retire to afterwards!
- Have we taken up Valley Technology's kind offer of refreshment
sponsorship etc.

Questions, questions. :-)

As far as I can  remember, Faye and Teeth were investigating Edinburgh
University accomodation which would appear to be preferable to Net
Resources due to size and access? How did you get on there?

Very keen to support a refreshed EdLug meeting format and a move
upmarket from the Holyrood for all it's charms ;-)