Re: [edlug] EdLUG's new meeting place

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Faye Gibbins wrote:

>  I'll bring a street map of Edinburgh with the current suggestions clearly
> marked. I'll also bring some sheets explaining each venue and who proposed it.
> If you like each proposer can have their say.

I've added a section to the Scotlug Wiki EdlugMeetings page for proposing
venues:  http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/EdlugMeetings

I'm proposing a professional business venue on St Marys Street
(round the corner from the Holyrood Tavern) whereby Valley Technology
covers the cost of renting the venue for the greater good of edlug.
http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Edinburgh_Training_and_Conference_Venue

Obviously, feel free to edit/update/deface the wiki page, start a wiki
discussion, or email me comments and I'll collate them onto the wiki.

Thanks
--
Alastair Broom         Valley Technology Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
abroom@xxx.xxx.xxx