Re: [edlug] Mail to Hotmail

Andrew Grant wrote:
I am running a small server which sends outgoing mail to a number of people.

If you are using an ISP provided IP it might be part of a "dial-up" block of addresses and that might be being blocked by a DNSBL.

I had this problem and managed to get it resolved by correcting my rDNS and requesting removal from the block list. I also asked my ISP (f2s) to get their block of IPs catagorised as fixed rather than dial-up.

Dick