Re: [edlug] My CCNA Books

Peter George gave me a pile of CCNA/CCNP stuff to look after for the edlug
library, it may be contained in that - if not they may be useful. He gave me
these about two year ago.

I'm currently away from home and not sure exactly when I'll be around to
confirm that I have the specific texts your after, sorry...