Re: [edlug] Debian w/Postfix and virtual users

Rodti MacLeary wrote:

Would I regret going down either of these routes?

http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-sarge/

http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual_postfix_mysql_quota_courier

Probably not. Personally I would use dovecot rather than courier - it's simpler to configure and has better performance. It does pretty much everything you need including sasl-auth. postfix has dovecot support for smtp-auth and dovecot-lda should you want that. There's a good wiki and an active and responsive mailing list.

Dick