Re: [edlug] How to tee the audio from a program into a file?

Apparently I wasn't clear - neither jackd nor qjackctl are tools for recording. It's probably a bit overkill anyway: if you don't require a "digital-only" recording path you can try to choose the PCM channel as a recording source in your favourite mixer app. Some soundcards won't allow that, though.

--
Apollon Koutlidis

Robert Rothenberg wrote:
Any place I can find a good tutorial on this? Or documentation? It doesn't
seem to have any plugins to connect to/from, and all it seems to do is mute
the audio when running but not create any files.