Re: [edlug] Re: EdLUG's new meeting place

 Hi Everyone,

 Am I picking things up wrong, or is the new proposal
 that the meeting each month *must* have a talk, and
 be at some commercial venue...?

 I'd prefer we stuck to the Auld Hoose this month and
 made plans for May's meeting, as 6 days is not ideal
 to re-arrange things.

 The ScotLug format seems to be very driven in their
 attitude, whereas here at EdLug, things are slightly
 more relaxed.  Hopefully we won't end up loosing the
 spirit that makes EdLug special.

 Just mp 2p worth, there's people on this list more
 qualified than me to decide where out new home is...

 Cheers,
 Rab