Re: [edlug] Re: EdLUG's new meeting place

On Fri Mar 30 2007 14:34 +0100, Peter George wrote:

> Just catching up on this thread from the archive
> http://www.edlug.org.uk/archive/Mar2007/msg00211.html
>
> Have we reached a decision yet?
>
> If not, can I propose that for next Thursday's EdLug meet we trial a
> talk at the St Mary's Street venue?

An excellent idea.  Much easier to decide about a venue if we've
actually seen it and used it.  We know what pubs look like!

I believe Dan volunteered some time ago to do an rsync talk:

http://www.edlug.org.uk/archive/Mar2007/msg00100.html

--
Brett Sheffield
Gladserv - Hosted Application Services for Business