Re: [edlug] Re: EdLUG's new meeting place

I think waiting another month would be a missed opportunity. I don't read any *must* into any of the posts on the proposal, however, personally speaking, I think a talk each month sounds like a great idea. i can think of some cool guest speakers I'd like to see visit as well.

Some initial volunteer speakers are ready to go right now, as well as
a few hands in the air for an audience. The only thing that needs
organising in 6 days is booking the venue and announcing that there's
an informal talk on.

I can't think of a good reason to hold off another month.

So how about, Auld Hoose for warmup beers, those who are up for the
talk go do that, and join those who aren't too bothered with a talk
back at the pub after?

:-)