[edlug] Want to do a talk?

Hi,

If you'd like to do a talk at EdLUG please get in contact with me (or whom ever is the EdLUG Sec) and we'll arrange a time and venue for you.

Generally talks should be between 20 and 45/50 minutes long and computer/Linux related.

We currently have room at Ed Uni which we can provide, it has OHP, DVD and video facilities as well as a place to chat afterwards (but we generally goto the pub).

I look forward to hearing from you, we're currently looking for people for Aug, Sep, Oct and Nov (December is the Xmas meal).

-- Yours Faye

This time she's the lesser of two evils.

http://www.morpheux.org