Re: [edlug] Talk next week

Alastair Broom wrote:
> - Not many people go on to the pub after hearing the speaker. Those that
>   do, some go to Mai Thai, some to Auld Hoose.

I've only been going to Mai Thai since it was my understanding that it
was the "done thing" for after talks, since it was the closest boozer.

Personally I much prefer the Auld Hoose would be in favour of it being a
semi-official "post talk venue", although that has absolutely nothing to
do with it being closer to home and thus, less distance to travel after
a few beers...

Regards,

Billy