Re: [edlug] Talk next week

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 04:16:47PM +0100, Bob Kerr wrote:

> I think this would be a lot of work but for some
> enthusiastic video boffin and  with permission from
> the speakers and those that host the meetings could
> have benefits. The hosting could be done directly on
> google video.

This is a really good idea. It would also encourage people to practice
their presentation skills a bit -- not to be really fancy, but just the
sort of thing anyone can learn in no time. That is something we
encouraged at linux.conf.au and in linux.org.au and it really does help
a lot. Zero natural ability required.

Noting that we already have one Edinburgh talk up in video and it
uses archive.org not Google -- search for "Eben Moglen 2007" on
archive.org :-) So there is precedent..

--
Dan Shearer
dan@xxx.xxx.xxx