Re: [edlug] Linux Installation for Edinburgh University Undergrads

Hello

TH > I was wondering if anyone on the list knew if Linux installs were
TH > offered to undergrads through the University officially and if not
TH > where to recommend? (I believe there is a charity somewhere in
TH > Edinburgh which does this kind of thing).

TH I think the organisation is called 'infoseed' at the Forest Cafe which
TH does/helps with installs for people.

I think Infoseed is sort of on hold just now, though there is talk of it
merging with The Forest, so its activities (installs, workshops, advice)
will live on.

You could join the mailing list
(http://mail.lists.infoseed.org/mailman/listinfo/infoseed-discuss_lists.infoseed.org)
to keep up to date.