Re: [edlug] LDAP ACL issue

Gavin Henry wrote:
do you stop slapd, run slapindex and then start slapd again?
You have to run things! Done and working now, cheers mate, that's what happens when you are so used to databases where you add an index to a table and it just works. Oh well, you learn something new everyday :D

Did you try emptying your db and starting again? Does Horde have a debug
setting?
Clear the database! Are you crazy? Nah, I'll leave it for now and see if I can work out what is going on from hordes log file and the slapd syslog stuff. Cheers again, hopefully it will be a while before my next stupid question ;)
Martin Fraser.