Re: [edlug] Dedicated hosting with a twist

On 12 Oct 2007, at 12:16, Andrew Williams wrote:
OK, not a big twist, but of all the hosting companies that people recommend can anyone say that their (deicated server) hosting allows IRC Bots and clients (maybe even a server too) to run on the managed machine?

Us :)

Normal caveats apply -- if you put the network at risk (eg by attracting DDoS attacks) we'd have to pull your service, and you'd be responsible for paying for all bandwidth use for your service, but as long as it's legal it's all good.

Cheers,
Craig
--
Craig Webster   | Lead Developer   | skype: craigwebster
Xeriom Networks | t: 0131 208 3800 | w: http://xeriom.net/

-- Virtual machines, dedicated servers and colocation --

Xeriom Networks Limited.
94/1 Spring Gardens, Abbeyhill, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 5961686.

All agreements are made under our standard terms and conditions.
These can be found at http://xeriom.net/terms_and_conditions