[edlug] Moving iPhoto to Linux

Does any image junkie know how to move from iPhoto 5.04 (263) to Linux?

Let's say the Linux target is F-spot, although I'm willing to listen to
any alternative suggestions. I want movies and full raw images to come
across.

So far the only idea I have had is to buy the £12 addon for iPhoto and
upload everything to Flikr (!) and download it all again. Probably
paying for space on Flickr, haven't checked that bit (I'm not an image
junkie!)

Any advances on this bad idea?

Thanks!

--