Re: [edlug] Visit in Edinburgh

Hi Faye

If you're collecting numbers, I'll be along. Dominik was one of the most informed and helpful people in the Edlug group.

--
Andrew

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, C. Dominik Bódi wrote:

Hello the list,

Dominik has finally managed to report back in after long time of absence
without leave ;-)

My move went fine, job is ok, too. Apart from some recent troubles with my
teeth, I am alive and kicking.

To get to the point, I will be visiting Edinburgh in two weeks in order to
attend a friend's wedding. I'll arrive on Thursday 8/11 afternoon and will
leave Monday morning. Friday night and Saturday are booked for the wedding
celebrations already, but I would love to see some of the fellow Edluggers I
got to know and like so well during my stay in Auld Reekie again. Perhaps
edlug could schedule a wee in-between meetting at the Auld Hoose on Thursday?
Last time I checked that was the chosen venue for pre-meeting get-togethers
anyway, and I don't plan to do a talk, really. This time I'll disguise my
geeky self as a tourist. On. Vacation. ;-)
Anyways, meeting at the Auld Hoose would have the benefit of me being able to
enjoy one of those Yummy Monster Burgers(tm) again :-)

What do you think? Fancy enduring the annoying company of that krumpy kraut
(hehe, great name for one of the next ubuntu releases) once more? I promise I
will buy a round or two, as well.

Cheers,
Dominik