[edlug] Re: ubuntu mac mini and netgear router woes

I think a workaround would be for me to use an 'ethernet to usb'
adapter that is usb 2.0 capable.

Right now i am using a Belkin adapter that works out of the box with
ubuntu but its only capable of usb 1.1.

Does anyone know of a usb 2.0 adapter that will work out of the box
with linux and where might I be able to get one from.

Thanks