Re: [edlug] ubuntu mac mini and netgear router woes

Thanks Philip,

I tried to put it into a switch but same issue. I then tried a linksys
router and this time it didn't even recognise a connection, not even
for a second from the mini.

I had a go with 'mii-tool' but can't get it to hold a connection.

I think the easiest way would be for me to get a usb 2.0 ethernet to
usb adapter compatible with linux, I just need to find one that will
work.

Tahir